A unique all inclusive 5 day tour of Egypt.
• Arrival Day:
• Welcome to Cairo! Your tour begins when you
are greeted by our representative .
• Then take you, in our VIP vehicle, to your Cairo hotel.
• Meals & program : ( depending on the arrival time )
- Hotels we use & similar :
➢ Le Passage Cairo Hotel & Casino
➢ Novotel Cairo Airport
➢ Pyramids View Inn
➢ Best View Pyramids Hotel ➢Pharaohs Hotel
➢ Cairo paradise hotel.
➢Heritage Hotel Cairo
➢ Steigenberger Hotel El Tahrir Cairo
• Breakfast – heading to Egyptian Museum & The National Museum of Egyptian Civilization .
• After breakfast at the hotel, you will start a full day tour, as you will be driven to see the Egyptian Museum & The National Museum of Egyptian Civilization, the most famous monuments of not only ancient Egypt but of the entire ancient world! to gaze at the wonders of King Tutankhamen, including his golden death mask. many rooms and galleries, where thousands of artifacts for you to visit.
• Meals : breakfast – lunch - dinner. * one night
• Sunset & Nile cruise / felucca night with light dinner .
• Sailing boat and the unique experience of the Egyptian tradition sailing the spectacular view on the longest river in the whole world.
• Back to hotel .
• Take the sleeping train to Luxor .
• Meals : breakfast – lunch - dinner.
Arrive Luxor (Westbank: Kings Valley, Queens Valley, Hatshepsut Temple) + (Eastbank: Karnak & Luxor)
• An early breakfast and then it is time to visit the West Bank of Luxor: the tombs of the New Kingdom Pharaohs in the Valley of the kings ; the tombs queens in the Valley of the queens; the magnificent temple of the queen Hatshepsut at Deir El-Bahri.
• After lunch, which you will have on board, you will visit the magnificent temple of Karnak . Once your visit to these ancient Theban Temples is completed you return hotel.
• Jewel of the valley howard carter.
• Sonesta St. George Hotel
• Steigenberger Resort Achti
• Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner *two nights
(Eastbank: Karnak & Luxor)
• An early breakfast and then (Eastbank:
Karnak & Luxor)
• Check out
• Heading to Hurghada
• Night at the marina chilling area .
• Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner [ two nights in Luxor / one night hurghada ]
Arrive Hurghada (Red Sea bride )
• A full day for sunbathing, exploring, shopping, or taking up some of the many water sport activities available to you.
• Heading back to cairo
• Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
( depending on flights schedule ):
Cairo: Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Sakkara, Memphis
• Breakfast at the hotel is followed by a full day tour. In the morning you will be taken to see the Pyramids of Giza and the Great Sphinx: the most famous monuments of not only ancient Egypt but of the entire ancient world!.
After lunch, at a local restaurant, you will be driven to Sakkara to see the very first pyramid ever built; the Step Pyramid of Djoser. You will also get the chance to see some fantastic mastabas, including the mastaba of Kagemni, one of the most important mastabas built in ancient Egypt. You will then be able to marvel at the Pyramid Texts inside the Pyramid of Teti before heading off to the ancient capital of Egypt: Memphis. The Colossus of Ramses II dominates the museum here!
• Early breakfast , Your final day starts with breakfast at the hotel followed by check-out. You will then be transferred to the airport for your final departure.
• Meals: Breakfast , lunch .
Copyright © 2019 Whizbooking - All Rights Reserved.